Vintage Turkish Oushak Muted Rug, Oriental Hand Knotted Faded Wool Carpet 5x8
Vintage Turkish Oushak Muted Rug, Oriental Hand Knotted Faded Wool Carpet 5x8. Evenly Low Pile, Distressed Anatolian Turkish Rug. Copper and Green Rust Color Vintage Rug.
Colors may differ slightly from different monitors. All of our carpets are professionally cleaned. We sell vintage, antique, handmade rugs.
The edges are not exactly straight as shown as photos. Measurements : 8'6'' x 5'4'' feet --- 266 x 163 cm. Materials used : 100% wool on cotton. Do not hesitate to contact me for any questions you have.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "oldorientbazaar" and is located in this country: TR.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Item Thickness: 0.5 cm
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 5 x 8 ft
- Regional Design: Oushak
- Item Length: 266 cm
- Pile Type: low pile,distressed
- Suitable For: living room,hallway,bedroom,kitchen,office
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Care Instructions: Avoid Harsh Chemicals
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Oriental
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area), Hand-Knotted, Hypoallergenic, Kid Friendly, Pet Friendly, Suitable for Floor Heating, Suitable for Staircases
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Room: Any Room, Basement, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Foyer, Garage, Guestroom, Hallway, Home Office/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Nursery
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 163 cm
- Culture: Turkish
- Pattern: Floral
- Pile Height: Low
- Color: Green
- Material: Wool on cotton
- Brand: Unbranded
- Type: Area Rug
- Era: 1960s
- Theme: 1930s, 1950s, 1960s & 1970s
- Time Period Manufactured: 1970-1979
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Turkey